Office Management 101
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Office Management 101 is a satirical office life simulation game set in a fictional capitalistic dystopia.
Step over competitors, drive your staff to the limit and milk your customers for every penny in the pursuit of spiraling success!
Alpha demo features
Try out a small bite-sized chunk of the game!
Recruit, underpay and overwork your workforce!
Master the art of Office Decoration!
Deliver contract work to Eccentric Entrepreneurs!
Read the snarky "CEO Weekly" newspaper articles!
Mod support and Twitch integration!
|Updated||15 days ago|
|Published||17 days ago|
|Tags||2D, business, Character Customization, Funny, Isometric, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer, Tycoon|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
Extract the contents of the .zip file to a folder of your choice using a program like 7zip, WinRar or WinZip.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Pretty Good game! Nice Job!
Thank you! That's very kind of you :)
Very good game, but what do handy workers do??
Thank you! Handyworkers fix broken machines, since those deteriorate over time.
Currently available playable Alpha Demo contains showcases some gameplay elements, but we have a lot more work left to do.
Here are some of the features we hope to add in the future (in no particular order):
- Expanding offices to new buildings
- Creating your own buildings
- Changing wallpaper and floor tiles
- Creating your own products and taking them to market
- New jobs like researcher and marketer
- Office disasters (flu, fire, etc.)
- Having employees tinker with prototypes in the office instead of just working behind a computer
- More room types
- More furniture
- More perks for employees
- More employee graphics and animations
- Competing with other companies
- Campaign mode with an overarching story taking place in various places around the fictional world
- Freeplay/sandbox mode maps
- Improved mod support
- Office parties
- Employees go on vacations
- Overall improvements to various parts of the game
Note that these plans may still change and we will also factor in player feedback.